We’re shouting it from the roof tops, WE ARE NOW OPEN!
You can now enjoy shopping, wine tasting and enjoy lunch indoor or outdoors at Grapevine Farms!
Here are some things you need to be aware of before coming to visit us. We take the safety of you and our staff very seriously:
* ALL customers MUST have their nose/mouth covered the
ENTIRE time they are inside the building. If you do not have a mask, disposable masks are available for $1.25 plus tax.
* ALL customers MUST sanitize their hands immediately upon
entering the building. (Sanitizer on the left inside the door)
** If you have been sick or exposed to COVID-19, please do not enter the store.
* ALL customers MUST do their best to maintain a 6 foot
distance from other people not in their party.
* Please follow the one way path markers through the store. If you feel you can not maintain a 6 foot distance in a room, please wait to enter when someone else exits.
* ALL customers MUST sanitize hands after using the restrooms. Please maintain social distancing while waiting in line.
* Please stand behind the plexiglass barrier when at the register.
* Credit card machines will be covered with plastic wrap to make them easier to sanitize between customers.
* Dressing rooms will remain closed at this time.
* All returns will be placed in quarantine for 72 hours.
* There will be scheduled sanitation throughout the building.
Thank you so very much for all of your support during these very trying times.
We are very excited to see you all again!